So far this year, how would you rank your oral health care? Have you been taking as good of care of your teeth and gums as you should? Have you suffered any oral ailments as of late, or have you taken the steps to limit them?
No matter what level of oral hygiene you may have, there are always things you could be doing to improve your oral health. Listed below are some optimum oral health care guidelines:
– Always make sure to brush twice daily and floss your teeth daily.
– Exercise caution when putting your oral health at risk, especially during times of exercise or contact sports. Always wear the appropriate safety gear.
– Try to eat healthy, nutritious, and balanced meals every day that are free from excess sugar.
– Stop unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, and using drugs.
– Help keep your teeth clean by using mouthwash or chewing sugarless gum after meals.
– Always listen to your dentist and attend your bi-annual professional cleanings.
If you would like to schedule your professional cleaning at Lewis Family Dentistry or would like a comprehensive oral exam from Dr. Kenneth Lewis and our team at our dentist office in Fayetteville, North Carolina, please give us a call at (910) 488.0518. Come in and become a success story with a whiter, brighter smile today.