Perfecting your smile for the entire year begins with you. If you truly wish for optimum oral health this year, then make the changes you seek and your wish can come true. If you need any additional help with any oral accidents that may come your way, our wonderful team at Lewis Family Dentistry awaits to ensure no accident will derail your quest to a flawless smile. In addition, we can assist you in many ways to enhance your treatment methods or provide additional support.
Here are some important oral health care reminders to remember:
– Always make sure to practice safe and effective oral hygiene habits to the best of your ability.
– Always make sure to brush your teeth and gums twice daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always avoid bad habits that can damage your teeth and gums, such as smoking or chewing tobacco.
– Always make sure to visit your dentist at Lewis Family Dentistry for your regularly scheduled oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Always make sure to floss daily to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.
– Always protect your teeth and gums, especially when playing contact sports or other extreme high-risk activities.
– Always make sure to brush your tongue to prevent bad breath.
Follow these guidelines, and the risk for oral accidents or injury can drastically decrease. To learn more, or to book an appointment with Dr. Kenneth Lewis please call our office at 910.488.0518. Our office is situated in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Stop by this year and we will help make your smile last a lifetime.